Volunteer Forms and Requirements
Welcome to the IPRR Team and thank you for volunteering. There are a few additional steps that we need to complete. Please follow the five steps below.
- Read and fill out a Confidentiality Agreement and the IASC Statement of Core Principles Relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. You will find the documents by clicking the link below. Please sign and email it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All volunteers are required to pass a background check. IRIS only accepts background checks from Sterling/ Verified Volunteers. You will receive an email from Verified Volunteers with a form. Please complete the form and return it to Verified Volunteers. VV will notify us when you have passed and then we will notify you.
- All volunteers are required to complete an online IRIS training course. You may attend a live zoom session or watch pre-recorded videos at your leisure. Use the link below to see the pre-recorded sessions.
Day 1 https://bit.ly/3pe6Lkb
Day 2 https://bit.ly/35ryib2
Day 3 https://bit.ly/3hbcwLi
- If you are willing to drive family members, please send a copy of your driver's license and car insurance that includes evidence of $100,000 combined single limit OR $100,000/$300,000 as a minimum. If you are unsure how to complete this step, please ask. Please send the copy to email@example.com.
- If you anticipate having direct contact with the family you need to take Youth Protection Training. You can get this training from either your faith community, something similar to "Safe Church" or complete the "Darkness to Light" training sessions and submit proof of completion. This program costs $10.00 a session and can be found at the link below.
Protection training: https://bit.ly/3sggqc8
- IPRR requires all volunteers to provide two personal references via this Google form.